Sri Pradhyumna Technologies is a Bangalore based company established by team of professionals who have rich experience in IT /ITES training, software application development, website designing development and hosting, and also engineering services concerned with Industrial acoustics and photo voltaic project implementations.
Mr. H.S Balasubramanya – Founder & COO
Have more than one - half of a decade of diversified experience in IT training, soft skill training, learning and development, content development spread across various reputed training organizations, colleges and well known universities in India. He is a certified ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) trainer and also a life coach.
- Have trained more than 2000 BE, BCA, MCA and Diploma students for their final semester academic project work.
- Have trained more than 1000 students in the areas of best practices in Software engineering and Project management at Wipro and other corporate.
- Have handled various training assignments in delivering soft skills for students in colleges at various colleges in India.
- Have trained more than 500 physically challenged students on project related training at JSS PDA (Polytechnic for differently abled) college in Mysore.
- Have designed some of the best IT/ITES courses to bridge the gap between industry and academia.
- Have developed learning material on subjects related to IT.
- Have successfully incubated Microsoft centre for excellence by starting an authorized prometric testing cum training centre.
- Have been instrumental in signing MoU with universities for delivering skill enhancement training to the students for the purpose of increasing their placement opportunities.
- Have conducted placement assisted workshops and have organized Job fair for the benefit of students at colleges/universities.
- Have delivered Project management sessions to deans of engineering/MCA colleges. The objective of the session is to educate the participants on current and best practices in project management followed today.
- Have arranged cyber law workshop for BAR council and various law colleges.
- Have conducted PMP (Project Management Professional) training sessions for various private and Government organizations.
Ms. Sunitha – Director, Software services
Has more than one - half decade of diversified experience in IT training and development, across various reputed training organizations. She is a certified .Net Professional trainer and also a life coach. She is professional, content management system(CMS), web content designer cum developer and has the credential of designing, developing and hosting websites, Learning Management systems(LMS) for various Educational and Business establishments in and around India.
Mr. Venkat Rao – Director, Engineering services
Mr. Venkat Rao has more than four decades of experience in areas of Hybrid electronics, Industrial acoustics and solar projects implementation. During his tenure, he has worked for various public and private limited companies, viz. BEL, HAL, VHEL, Centum electronics, and KHMD. He was instrumental in setting up Vikas Hybrid and Centum electronics right from its inception. He has sound knowledge in SPV module manufacturing process and also in setting up solar power plants. He has onsite training experience at UK and USA on hybrid micro circuits.
Mr. Venkat Rao was an empanelled Subject matter expert on industrial acoustics for various companies dealing with acoustics projects. He has to his credit of completing multiple projects for customers viz. Ashok Leyland, Saint Gobin, GTRE, Wrigley and Ultra tech cements to name a few.
Mr. Venkat Rao currently is also offering his consulting services to various manufacturing industries in the areas of production management, Quality control, Requirements analysis, design, and installation of sound proofing enclosures.
Mr. Krupakar Rao – Director, Marketing
An Electronics and Communication Engineer by qualification, has working experience in Electronics and manufacturing industries. Has over 25 years of experience in a Marketing, Manufacturing of Electronic hardware and process Control Equipment.
Mr. Krupakar Rao has vast experience in running an electronic factory which was a 100% EOU manufacturing Electronic Components and allied instruments in Bangalore. In addition, he has wide exposure towards International Markets and was also working in Singapore for 5 years in the field of International Marketing of Laser Equipment and allied products. He is well versed in contract manufacturing of Electronic components.